Thursday 1st August

The low cloud cleared quickly, so that launching could start before 10:30, the two-seat list was gi-normous again- thursdays are so popular!
Unfortunately it was not soarable in the hot air, and the wind veered from south east to south west at lunchtime causing a slight delay for changing ends.
Ian H went to the Park with Mark C in the Rotax Falke for his navex. 
There was a great evenings flying tonight, 19 scouts from Newbury all flown and Pete Sm first T/L evening, he was grinning all night, thanks to all of the helpers for making the evening run so smoothly!
From Lisa:
Had a lovely evening tonight flying 19 scouts from Newbury with Pete Sm  and Stu, all well behaved and one lad I flew had never been in any Aircraft, I asked him what his hobbies were and he replied 'I don't do many things because I don't want to make my sister jealous' I said 'why would that happen' to which he replied ' because she is 8 years old and in a wheelchair and could never do things that I do' - Makes you think how we all take things for granted!. Dear little chap!!! - LH